Thursday, January 12, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------
    Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik
    -----------------
    It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.  ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew
    -----------------
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook




  • -----------------
    I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who comes this way.It's clean, comfortable and the staff treats you like family. A wonderful overnight stop. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997
    -----------------
    could be implemented on client side via html5 canvas. i tried, but the only problem is easy to use interface. screen size and actual workspace size are available for script. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    That tagging suggestion I sent you awhile back. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
    -----------------
    It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.  ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Henry James once defined life as that predicament which precedes death, and certainly nobody owes you a debt of honor or gratitude for getting him into that predicament.  But a child does owe his father a debt, if Dad, having gotten him into this peck of trouble, takes off his coat and buckles down to the job of showing his son how best to crash through it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    Cuda I disapprove of that suggestion. I checked my Tag Edits and it included my own uploads with the tags I added from the beggining. ~Elizabeth Stone
    -----------------


    my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.
  • Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.




  • -----------------
    You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children.  ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter
    -----------------
    We are interested in doing the DNR Katy Trail Ride next June.My sister Charlotte Lazzeroni and brother-in-law Jim want us to do it with them. ~Dan Bennett
    -----------------
    Hmm... well that would be good, but if you plan on adding that, better include the lanczos option (for good quality). ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    To have the link in the navigation "light" up like the comments and forum buttons every time something is added or edited. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    Youth is a disease from which we all recover.  ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    I used google translator, but i dont understand meaning of "stumble" button, maybe u ment "Related" feature? ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    There is still no cure for the common birthday.  ~John Glenn
    -----------------
    A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth
    -----------------


    my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook
  • Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook


  • my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up




  • -----------------
    Apart from comments I don't see any other distinctive feature. Some time ago it was proposed here but quickly got rejected because it would make wallbase look like deviant-art or something. Also I like the featured tags on the top with the pictures and all, but because the site has VERY small amount of pictures, having each icon for each tag makes sense there. Here - not so much. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.  ~Don Marquis
    -----------------
    I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Branch Rickey
    -----------------
    My wife and i are looking to backpack the kt can any one tell give an idea as to the miles between tows a rough guide would do and is it to hot to hike the trail in Aug ~Author Unknown
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment